Pre Orders Are Open if you'd like to preorder The 2021 Weekly Planner. Orders will be delivered to you, from 16th of November, so you'll have these in time for Christmas gifts.
2021 Weekly Goal Planner that allows you to keep your goals, thoughts & ideas well managing your time & task all in one place.
You'll have a scheduling calendar, habit tracker, expense tracker, goal-setting tools, diary, notebook, sketchbook & bullet journal; designed to help you achieve your goals one day at a time.
- B5, which is the size of an IPad. So large enough to map out your ideas, yet compact enough to carry around with you daily. 24x18cm | 9.5x7 inches.
- Vegan Leather covers, with matching ribbon and elastic band.
- 120gsm white FSC responsibility sourced paper.
- Jan to Dec 2021 2-page monthly pages, with coated tabs to make navigation of finding your month a breeze.
- 2021 Monday to Sunday 2 -page weekly spread is time blocked from 5 am to 10 pm to help you organise your days a week at a glance
- Goal setting and goal planning pages so you can set goals you’d like to achieve.
- Monthly review, cashflow and habits trackers to help you focus on progression.
- Extra pages include Address book, notebook, bullet journal, and sketchbook to keep your thoughts, ideas and connections ALL in one place.
The Key Planner aims to help you stay focused while pursuing your goals and making your dreams a reality with consistent daily action.
2021 Dated Yearly Weekly Planner Layout:
- It all starts with you! Identify your purpose,
- Identify your WHY & create a compelling vision to help you live each day with the intention that empowers you into action.
- The Key Map: Map our your ideas
- Goal planning pages: Determine your long and medium terms goals, then get laser-focused on the year ahead to map out your yearly goals.
- Each month refine your goals to track progress & help you stay focused on your goals.
- 12x Monthly goal planning blueprint and habit tracker to track your habits
- 12x 2-page monthly calendar layout
- 12x Monthly review & cash flow as you know we love to track our financial goals also.
- 2-page weekly pages for each month that are time blocked from 5 am to 10 pm the most effective method to manage your time.
- End of year review for reflection
- Connection List
- Extra Pages 20x Lined, dot grid bullet & blank pages you'll not need another notebook.
- Size: B5 Portrait (240mmW x 180mmH X 20mmD)
- White, Art Paper 120GSM FSC responsibility sourced paper
- Weight: 1.15kg / 2.2lbs includes gift box
- Comes in a matching gift box to keep your affirmations or images
- Wire-O binding Rose gold
- Metal trims to protect the corners
- Thick elastic to keep pages together
- Matching Ribbon so you'll never lose your place
- Back pocket for keepsakes
- Delicate copper foil logo
- 10 Connections page so help you stay in touch with those that matter
- 20 Lined Pages for journaling
- 20 Dot Grid Bullet Pages for strategies
- 20 Blank Pages to sketch and be creative.
The Key Planner is designed in New Zealand; therefore, we use UK English spelling & grammar.
Please note afterpay and layby is ONLY available in New Zealand.
- September manufacturing has started - we now know how many units we are making this will be a limited edition.
- October products will be shipped to our warehouse
- From the 16th of November will be the sending your orders out.
Shipping & Delivery
The Key Planner, loves to travel so YES, we can ship to virtually any address in the world
For New Zealand Orders
We use Fastway, all orders are tracked and couriered with an aim to reach you within 1-3 days, after processing.
We offer DHL express for ALL International Orders, as this is tracked, and allows you to receive your order within... Australia 1-3 business days USA & UK Between 3-5 business days Rest of the World between 5-8 business days why would you want to wait any longer, right? This price will be quoted in order form
For orders outside of New Zealand, we process payment in AUD (Australian orders) | GBP (For the UK and European orders) & USD (for the USA and the rest of the world) select the Currency Picker at Top right of the website header, you'll be able to check out in GBP, USD, AUD using BOLD commerce for up to date exchange rates
Duties and TaxesAs our products are shipped from New Zealand for orders outside of New Zealand, please note that there may be destination customs fees, duties and taxes which are the responsibility of the online customer. Please ensure you are aware of your country laws and regulations before making online purchases.
We aim to process orders within 24-48hours, on Monday to Friday 11 am to 4 pm NZD time, except on New Zealand Public holidays we love to have our weekends free for friends, family, and gardening, so please keep this in mind when placing orders over the weekend.P. S Shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight can be found above in product details to reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use; all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
New Zealand Customers - We accept Visa, Mastercard, Paypal & After pay & Laybuy for New Zealand Customers ONLY
International Orders - we use Bold Commerce for checkout where you can check out in your preferred currency. We Accept Visa, Mastercard and Paypal. Select the currency picker at the top right of the website header.