Hello to ambitious professionals, entrepreneurs, and students!
The Key Planner is a magnificent solution for those searching for guidance on achieving their goals and making their dreams come true.
With its diverse range of sections in one place: monthly to weekly spreads, goal planning & habit tracking and cashflow and review pages, you'll never forget what you need to do or where your priorities lie. Whether it's working towards that promotion or building your empire—The Key Planner will be there with you every step of the way!
- Luxury Vegan Leather-look Covers
- Size: B5 Portrait (240mmW x 175mmH X 20mmD)
- White, Art Paper 120GSM FSC responsibility sourced paper
- Weight: 1.00kg / 2.2lbs includes gift box
- It comes in a matching gift box to keep your affirmations or images.
- Wire-O binding Black & Rose gold for the Pink
- Metal trims to protect the corners.
- Thick elastic to keep pages together
- Matching Ribbon so you'll never lose your place
- Back pocket for keepsakes
- Delicate copper foil logo
- 10 Connections page so help you stay in touch with those that matter
- 20 Lined Pages for journalling
- 20 Dot Grid Bullet Pages for strategies
- 20 Blank Pages to sketch and be creative.
- Designed with love in New Zealand
Undated Yearly Weekly Planner Layout:
- This is an undated personal organiser to use for one year.
- It all starts with you! Identify your purpose,
- Identify your WHY & create a compelling vision to help you live each day with the intention that empowers you into action.
- The Key Map: Map your ideas
- Goal planning pages: Determine your long and medium terms goals, then get laser-focused on the year ahead to map out your yearly goals.
- Each month refine your goals to track progress & help you stay focused on your goals.
- 12x Monthly habit tracker to track your habits
- 12x 2-page monthly calendar layout
- 12x Monthly review & cash flow; as you know, we love to track our financial goals also.
- 52 2-page weekly pages that are time blocked from 6 am to 10:30 pm the most effective method to manage your time.
- End of year review for reflection
- Connection List
- Extra Pages 20x Lined, dot grid bullet & blank pages you'll not need another notebook.
Weekly Pages 2-page spread:
- Monday to Sunday
- List personal and professional To-Do List
- 6 am to 10:30 pm daily schedule for time, blocking the most effective way to manage your time and task.
- Space to list meetings, task and personal activities.
- Be creative; this style is customisable.
The Key Planner is designed in New Zealand; therefore, we use UK English spelling & grammar.
Here's a flip through video