The 2023 Weekly Planner limited edition is available!
One place to keep your goals, thoughts & ideas well, managing your time & task.
You'll have a scheduling calendar, habit tracker, expense tracker, goal-setting tools, diary, notebook, sketchbook & bullet journal; designed to help you achieve your goals one at a time.
Let's take a look inside:
Also, head to this link: to download a PDF sample to print off and try for yourself.
- Dated Start from Jan 2023 the week starts on 26th December 2022 to 1st 31st December 2023
- Weekly pages are time blocked from 5 am to 10 pm daily schedule for time, blocking the most effective way to manage your time and task.
- 2-page yearly calendar spread for 2023 and 2024
- Monthly goal planning blueprint with a monthly habit tracker.
- Improved layout with coated tabs for finding your month a breeze.
- Size Portrait (250mmH x 175mmW X 25mmD)
- Luxury Vegan Leather-look Covers
- 120 GSM Paper FSC Certified printed on sustainably sourced paper
- White, Art Paper 120GSM FSC responsibility sourced paper
- Weight: 1.00kg / 2.2lbs includes gift box
- It comes in a matching gift box to keep your affirmations or images.
- Matching black Wire-O binding with metal trims to protect the corners.
- Thick elastic to keep pages together
- Matching Ribbon so you'll never lose your place
- Back pocket for keepsakes
- Delicate gold foil logo
- 10 Connections page so help you stay in touch with those that matter
- 20 Lined Pages for journalling
- 20 Dot Grid Bullet Pages for strategies
- 20 Blank Pages to sketch and be creative.
- Designed with love in New Zealand
2023 Weekly Planner Layout:
- It all starts with you! Identify your purpose, passion and vision.
- Identify WHY it matters & create a compelling vision to help you live each day with the intention that empowers you into action.
- The Key Map: so you can mind map your big ideas and break them down
- Goal planning pages: Determine your long-term goals, then get laser-focused on the year ahead to map out your yearly goals.
- Each month refine your goals to track progress & help you stay focused on your goals.
- Monthly Goal planning blueprint with habit tracker to track your habits
- 2-page monthly calendar layout with coated tabs to help you navigate with ease.
- Monthly review & cash flow; as you know, we love to track our financial goals also.
- 2-page weekly pages that are time blocked from 5 am to 10:00 pm
- End-of-year review for reflection
- 10x Connection List: Your address book
- Extra pages include 20x Lined, dot grid bullet & blank pages. You'll not need another notebook.
Weekly Pages 2-page spread:
- Get laser-focused on the week ahead
- List personal and professional Todo List with followup
- Space to list meetings, tasks and activities.
- Be creative; this style is customisable.
The Key Planner is designed with love in New Zealand; therefore, we use UK English spelling & grammar. **Thursday each month is missing the "s", but its doesn't stop you from planning your better year ahead.